Skip to Content
- 4 slices red onion
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) balsamic vinegar
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 600 g lean ground beef
- 8 Kingsey® Havarti cheese slices
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 8 slices of red tomato
- In a shallow dish, mix balsamic vinegar with olive oil. Place slices of red
onion in the mixture and marinate 20 minutes each side.
- Meanwhile, prepare
4 hamburger patties. Season to taste. Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
Cook hamburger patties on the bottom grill 5-8 minutes on each side.
onion slices and cook on the top grill, 4-5 minutes each side. One or two
minutes before the end of cooking time, place 2 slices of Kingsey® Havarti
cheese on top of each patty to melt.
- Place buns on grill a few minutes
before serving if desired.
- Place a hamburger patty on each bun and garnish
with lettuce, tomato, and red onion.