- 350 g (3/4 lb.) asparagus
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) pecans, coarsely chopped
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 150 g Kingsey® Raclette cheese, sliced
- Wash and trim asparagus, and cook al dente in a large saucepan with salted water. Drain, sponge, and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add garlic and pecans and sauté 4-5 minutes taking care not to burn the garlic.
- Remove from heat, add thyme and place mixture on the asparagus. Mix well to coat asparagus. Season to taste.
- Place in an ovenproof service platter. Place Kingsey® Raclette cheese slices on top and grill in the oven 5-7 minutes.
Serve as a vegetable side dish.