- 454 g (1 lb.) frozen pizza dough, defrosted
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) pesto
- 3 roasted yellow peppers, cut in strips, drained
- 3 roasted red peppers, cut in strips, drained
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) onion, finely chopped
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) black olives, pitted and halved
- 250 mL (1 cup) Kingsey® Cheese Curds
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) fresh basil or oregano, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut pizza dough into 6 pieces. On a surface dredged with flour, roll out dough into 6 rectangles, about 3 in. x 6 in. each. Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Brush each pizza with a thin coating of pesto.
- Distribute ingredients, except for the herbs, equally onto each pizza and season to taste.
- Bake at bottom of oven 12-15 minutes or until cheese starts to brown and crust is crispy.
- Before serving, sprinkle fresh herbs on top.
NOTE: You may replace store-bought pizza dough with 6 slices of country style bread brushed with olive oil and lightly toasted on the barbecue.