Grilled Asparagus with Kingsey®
• 350 g (3/4 lb.) asparagus
• 45 mL (3 tbsp.) olive oil
• 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 125 mL (1/2 cup) pecans, coarsely chopped
• 30 mL (2 tbsp.) fresh thyme, chopped
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 150 g Kingsey® Raclette cheese, sliced
Wash and trim asparagus, and cook al dente in a large saucepan with
salted water. Drain, sponge, and set aside. In a non-stick pan, heat olive oil
on medium heat. Add garlic and pecans and sauté 4-5 minutes taking care
not to burn the garlic. Remove from heat, add thyme and place mixture on
the asparagus. Mix well to coat asparagus. Season to taste. Place in an ovenproof service platter. Place Kingsey® Raclette cheese slices on top
and grill in the oven 5-7 minutes.
Serve as a vegetable side dish.